The vision of The Hand Up Project is to assist people struggling with substance abuse and destructive behavior that has led to homelessness. We provide support from those who have had the same experience and are now enjoying a new way of living. Some of the support and resources we provide include:
- Assessments: Field assessments to determine the client's needs.
- Housing: Providing safe, clean communities for those in The Hand Up Project program.
- Accountability: Holding the willing to a level of healthy expectations.
- Alliances: Collaborating with other like-minded charitable organizations.
- Assistance: Guiding people to resources and walking the willing through the process for success.
- Transportation: Helping people get to resources.
Our goal is to provide a hand up and a healthy community to those we serve, so they can work through the underlying issues that caused their homelessness, and empower and lead them to contribute back to the greater community.