The Tenants Union builds power in the movement for tenants’ rights and housing justice.
Membership dues at the Tenants Union are on a sliding scale based on income, but we encourage you to give the amount that is meaningful to you and to give generously to keep the TU going strong! The general guideline for membership dues is $1 for every $1,000 of annual household income. For example, if your household makes $20,000 a year, the annual membership dues would be $20.
Access to housing, affordability, safe and healthy living conditions, eviction prevention and the power to assert our rights are only the beginning. Tenants need information about their rights and how to use them, stronger protections, and meaningful ways to enforce the law. With a proud 35-year history of work for housing justice through education and organizing, the TU is uniquely well-suited to respond to the challenges renters face in Washington State. Members are the heart and strength of the TU’s work. Join today!
Tenants Union Members:
- Build power in numbers and a movement for tenants’ rights across the state
- Grow the organization and our collective ability to do effective work
- Secure the TU’s long-term stability
- Strengthen TU’s influence with policy makers
- Shape the direction of the work based on the most emergent issues impacting Washington State renters
Join the TU online or by calling the Membership & Development Coordinator at (206) 722-6848 × 102.
All donations to the Tenants Union are tax deductible. The Tenants Union of Washington State is a 501c(3) non-profit organization, Tax ID # 91-0967863.